Tuesday, July 21, 2020

A screen that looks like a canvas?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some sort of technology that is either:
-A screen that feels like a canvas
-A film to put on a screen to make it feel like a canvas.

I'm working for a museum right now, and they want to showcase some art on a screen, where the user can switch which art he wants to see with a button. However, it shouldn't look teach heavy or digital, but re-create as much as possible the feel of looking at a real canvas.

I'm thinking of a screen not emitting any light, or some screens similar to what is used for kindles. I'm not even sure something exists.
If anyone have any recommendations or any keywords I can look into, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Formatting (b/c original post from a phone)



Submitted July 21, 2020 at 07:29PM by Fournaise https://ift.tt/30uP6I0 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment