Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Tech Help!

So I have a Dell Inspiron 5378, and the touch screen recently stopped working. Dell support is literally useless, so I have been trying to fix it myself. I think the problem is that I dont have a driver for the touch screen. In Device Manager, I select "show hidden decices" and in Human Interface Devices, there should be "HID-compliant touch screen" driver that I can enable/disable. Its not there, and im trying to re-install it. The laptop doesnt recognize that its missing, and I also cannot find it anywhere, not even on dell support with my service tag.

I tried factory resetting for a new Windows 10 install and it hasnt conme back. I also done a fresh install via USB, still hasnt come back. I have tried youtube, and google search, and they all tell me to try the device manager for scanning hardware changes, and than restart my laptop to re-install the driver by itself. That also does not work. Just need to know how to get a touch screen driver so that it works again.

If anyone could helped it would be greatly appreciated!!



Submitted July 29, 2020 at 10:00PM by DaFeature https://ift.tt/309GkQv via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment