Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Can someone help with my Wordpress site? Paid work for those in Design or Web Dev

Hi all,

Please drop me a message for details. I've recently inherited a job board site, where I have come on as a consultant.

I think the web page needs a big overhaul. It is user-friendly, but it's not very modern and I think it can afford to look a little sexier without losing some of its basic charm.

As mentioned in the title it is powered by Wordpress. I would be open to suggestions on how we can make it look better / if you would like to come on board and reformat it / or submissions of any mock designs you have in mind are welcome. Of course, I will pay you for your efforts. We can discuss on private message.

Thank you



Submitted August 04, 2020 at 03:58PM by SnooPets1514 https://ift.tt/3ibWoHT via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment