Saturday, December 26, 2020

Help! The base of my laptop is falling apart!

Disclaimer! I know literally NOTHING about tech so try and keep any advice as simple as possible lol

I’ve had my laptop for around two years now. I’ve never had problems with it and really only use it for light gaming like Minecraft and The Sims4. About two months ago I noticed a tiny crack in the top left corner on base of my computer. Maybe a quarter of an inch long. Not sure what happened but it was so small I’m assuming it just bumped into something. As I opened and closed it for use over the past few weeks, it slowly grew until yesterday, I opened it and a decent sized chunk of the corner completely snapped off. It exposed the charging port and wires/metallic plates and stuff. The laptop still works somehow, but obviously it’s a pretty major-looking problem that I want to get fixed. Does anyone have any advice on where to take it? Or an estimate of how much it would cost? Thanks in advance!!



Submitted December 27, 2020 at 05:19AM by catie1315 https://ift.tt/3rs426e via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment