Monday, December 21, 2020

Mac Or PC for music production?

I have a MacBook Air and I use Logic Pro, Lightroom, premier pro and photoshop. It’s abnormally slow because ... it’s an air (I bought an external hard drive which helped but even then doesn’t help my whole situation) . So is my best bet going for a more expensive MacBook Pro with the specs I would need or a PC? I see some PCs for cheaper with even better specs but as far as transferring my projects from logic to possibly pro tools, transferring a lot of files that aren’t the same applications as Apple. Is my best bet going for a let’s say Razer or Alienware or just go with the newest MacBook Pro with the M1 chip?



Submitted December 22, 2020 at 10:36AM by reaper_er https://ift.tt/2KJr4EX via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment