Friday, April 23, 2021

Looking for participants in an online focus group

Hi everyone,

My names Rebecca and I'm a final year Marketing student at an Irish university. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in taking part in an online focus group as part of my research for my final year dissertation? It's regarding the trust and acceptance of AI for advertising purposes. It would be run over the course of 7 days with one question posted each day, it will be completely text-based so no video or audio from you is required. Unfortunately, it's unpaid but I think it could be an interesting discussion between you and fellow participants. Most likely it will be run in the next week or two. Any help would be hugely appreciated! Feel free to comment with any questions!



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 09:54PM by EndCertain https://ift.tt/3ayeS3P via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment