Saturday, May 22, 2021

Adobe's recent forced update is uploading millions of users personal documents without their permission. This is the worst breach of privacy Ive ever seen.

Was recently forced to update Adobe, and when I logged in under the wrong account... it locked me into the account and I could not log out.

When I started trying to find out why, it turned out there was a forced update. And when I looked at the details... the update included SYNCING THE PERSONAL FILES ON MY LAPTOP.

Adobe had been uploading my entire personal folder including my private business documents. WITHOUT ASKING OR RECEIVING PERMISSION. They just took it all.

What makes it even worse is that after I cancelled their service and paid the huge cancellation fees, they still kept the account open and kept 2GB of the files. Once they take your files you literally cannot get them removed, as they leave them on a "free" account when you delete your paid account.

Its not possible to cancel your account or delete your files. Once they have them, the have them and you cant do anything about it.



Submitted May 22, 2021 at 09:05PM by Over_Shock_2610 https://ift.tt/3hIAOO9 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment