Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Your Thoughts on Apple's Upcoming Keynote

I know, I know. It's another one of them fanboy posts about Keynotes, etc... But with Apple really holding back on some much needed feature additions for at least a few years now, I am curious to see what people's personal predictions and thoughts/ opinions are on Apple's upcoming Keynote, and their recent Keynotes in general.

I have always been an Apple fanboy, but I must admit that the excitement is fading for me when watching Keynotes in the last year or so; and am curious to see if this is how most people feel now.

I welcome the Android crew to bash this, but at least try to do so semi-constructively :)

Cheers,

Billy



Submitted August 31, 2016 at 06:09PM by billypick http://ift.tt/2bBXMDY via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment