Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Being Frank-I'm a Youtuber...

And I'm here to show my work to you guys.

I know that there have been 'SOME' complaints lately about tech YouTubers posting and spamming links on every possible social network and not offering good value to their viewers and tech communities. While popularity is a great side effect of helping people out, but giving people bad product review for the sake of popularity is not the way to do it.

With that said, I'm too no top-notch expert in tech, but I promise, I love learning things and tech is something which I can't stop thinking about. I have made both bad and ok content for my Youtube channel. But, I don't wanna stop, I love making videos and I will love to improve my content with help from you guys. My channel does not have much product reviews, but I cover 'Tech News' stuff and I share my opinion on it. Sometimes, I even go for bizarre topics.

Recently I started 'SIMPLIFIED' series, where I explain tech to those people who are new to tech and they wanna know more about, and I try to make less and less technically language, as I said, some people are REALLY NEW to tech. I really like when people who wanna know about tech, and when I have a conversation with them, I discovered that there is a Tremendous amount of love for explaining simple thing related to tech to some other guy.

Why I'm posting here? * Tech is what I love most. * I wanna improve each single bit of my video. * To create more relevant content for you guys. * Recently I doubled my video uploads per month. (It is 4-5/month and I'm working HARD to make it 7-8) * I will help people for queries related to tech in whatever ways it is possible for me. * I wanna grow and learn things...

If you liked my idea for sharing opinions related to tech and helping me in creating better content for you guys, then I would love to see you guys on my channel. I hate spamming links. So, this is my channel name: PixelGRID

If even one of you take time for searching my channel on Youtube, then I'll consider, there are people who love tech as much as I do.

Until then, take care of those Pixels!



Submitted October 06, 2016 at 11:17AM by Arshjyot http://ift.tt/2dTEtt5 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment