Saturday, October 8, 2016

Cloud storage service comparisons. Which is best?

Hi r/tech, I'm trying to settle on one cloud storage solution to pay a subscription to, and use across all my devices.

  • iPhone
  • iPad
  • PC
  • Laptop
  • Xbox One

Unfortunately, this isn't always going to work out- for instance Xbox One doesn't have a Google Drive/Sheets/Docs or iCloud app. Based on that alone, Onedrive seems the best choice, but the cost is prohibitive and I prefer and already use the other market leaders.

I ran a comparison of what I could find, and here's the results.

Red cells means it's the paid sub version, so you can see paid vs free for each service. Prices are in New Zealand Dollars too. xe.com will help if you get confuzzled.

What do you recommend, and why? Anything to add to the below table? If I like it, I'll add it and post an updated screenshot.

http://ift.tt/2dVuZbI



Submitted October 09, 2016 at 05:59AM by 111survivor http://ift.tt/2dT2nkr via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment