Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wallet-Friendly Cell Phone Networks: Virgin vs Straight Talk vs Others...

My two year contract is up with Verizon in December with my iPhone 5s. After the contract is up, I'll be unlocking the 5s and giving it to my girlfriend for her to use on Virgin Mobile (which she loves and highly recommends). Then, I'll be upgrading to a 6S.

The dilemma lies in which cell phone network I should join. I use about 3-5 GB average data per month and require unlimited texting/calling. Virgin seems like a great option, however the coverage is a bit concerning to me. I live about 2 hours south of D.C., so it's not super rural, but spotty even with Verizon in some areas.

So, what do you guys think? I've also heard good things about Cricket (albeit slightly more expensive) and Straight Talk as well. Any insight is greatly appreciated!



Submitted October 19, 2016 at 09:30AM by notav8 http://ift.tt/2ejmMiy via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment