Friday, April 14, 2017

[Help] Internet troubles

(Pardon my grammar mobile)

Ok I am running a Windows 10 pc with wifi

Around 1 week ago my states internet went out completely for around 12 hours or so. After this happened my computer just stopped conecting to the internet. It says every thing is fine and my phone and other computers seem to work just mine does not. It is the DNS does not exist. I have done the flush and the google dns codes and every thing I can think of. Here is what i have done so far

Restarted router

Changed DNS servers a few times

Flushed DNS

Made sure everything is screwed on and plugged in.

Restarted computer number of times

I can not mess around with my router (father is power hungry) so as much as I can do is restart it

If you can reply any help is good help.



Submitted April 15, 2017 at 08:26AM by ChaosXKnight http://ift.tt/2oAEIwq via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment