Monday, April 3, 2017

Smart phones need to stop getting bigger

Seriously smartphones these days are getting on my nerves. Why in the hell are they still getting bigger? The way technology has progressed, it makes it hard to actually want something older because it will be slow and probably very unsupported by developers. I'd love a phone with a physical keyboard and actual buttons but is that going to happen? No. They dropped the keyboards a little while back and now they're all getting rid of buttons for more screen space? Just buy a god damn tablet! And I know, the newer phones aren't bigger they just take up more space on the device but on-screen buttons sound terrible and I'd never buy a phone with them. Most people still use autocorrect because touch screen typing is difficult, I absolutely hate typing on it. Not to mention my job is getting rid of the devices with physical keyboards and going to start using all touch based ones based on android systems. I would seriously rather buy a full qwerty keyboard phone with the screen being touch enabled if anyone was still making them.



Submitted April 03, 2017 at 07:48PM by kingwolfpup http://ift.tt/2otfEsq via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment