Saturday, April 8, 2017

Xb1 Elite controller power issue

Recently my bumper on my elite controller broke. I saw a post on Reddit that said the same thing happened and they replaced it for cheap and it was pretty easy. Well I did that, got the parts, and replaced them today. The bumper will click in and work fine (I assume) but once I reassembled it the power won't come on. I had to really press on some areas for it to turn on. Once it turned on when I applied a little bit of torque ( just to text the integrity of the power) it went off. When I press the power button it is very dimly lit. I was fairly gentle through the whole process and can't recall anything going wrong. It seems like when it's fully assembled there is a small gap at the bottom between the face plate and bottom of the controller near the 3.5 jack. I could use some help since I don't want to buy another one. Has anyone had this issue or have any ideas? Thanks!



Submitted April 09, 2017 at 08:44AM by linkfreak13 http://ift.tt/2oUzFoU via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment