Monday, May 29, 2017

Seeking advice for cell phone case

Could someone here make a recommendation for me on a phone case, or direct me to a more appropriate subreddit?

I have a Google Pixel. I'm looking for a case that includes a card slot. I want to put my key card for work in the case. The retractable badge retrievers keep breaking​, and I refuse to wear a lanyard, so my card sits loose in pocket.

The issue is that the key card has a quarter-sized chip that adheres to the middle of the card, thus making the card the same thickness as two cards, for purposes of choosing a phone case. I want a case that has one slot on the back. Many reviews I read for the cases out there say that people tried to fit two cards and they were unsuccessful. I'm hoping to avoid the wallet-style large leather cases that include several tiered slots. I want one slot I can slide my key card into.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

EDIT: I can tell from the Community Info that this may not be the most appropriate subreddit for this, but if anyone knows the best place for me to pose this question, please let me know.



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 06:52AM by Cad_Monkey_Mafia http://ift.tt/2r5xIsS via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment