Sunday, September 10, 2017

Anyone know about voice recorders?

I dont know if this is the right place but I didnt see it disallowed in the rules. Please let me know if I violated the rules. - no need to ban.

Im looking for a digital handheld voice recorder (that is not my phone or an app) that allows me to tag or timestamp the audio by clicking a button while I am using it. Or do they normally save as different files if I stop the recording and start it again?

I have no clue, and I search and search and all I find is people selling me voice recorders or a list of the top 10 ect. No one tells me if they do timestamp or if the tech is even available. Either that or they are telling me and they are using jargon I am not privy to.

Thanks for any help anyone has.



Submitted September 10, 2017 at 09:33PM by SuperNinjaBot http://ift.tt/2wSebPg via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment