Friday, December 15, 2017

Looking for a recorder

Hi, not sure if this is the right place but I've looked for what I thought would be and they didn't exist.

So I work in an industrial environment, and there's a lot of screaming and shouting and abuse. Not all the time, but sometimes depending on who's present. I think that people in the office don't believe how bad it can get, but it's small men getting carried away with a little bit of authority and making other people's lives a total misery.

Does anyone please know of a dictaphone that could handle a hot, sweaty environment? Something I could fit into a pocket that could handle a few bumps and moisture, I think I'm looking for a Nokia 5210 of dictaphones.

Anything discreet, maybe a pen or something similar, would be absolutely perfect.

Thanks, and if I'm wrong please send me where I should be.



Submitted December 15, 2017 at 11:44PM by devandroid99 http://ift.tt/2j9ogzz via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment