Friday, February 2, 2018

I have a mouse that doesn’t work when its own software is installed. Anyone know why this is?

Hello, I believe that the title pretty much explains what I’m asking. Basically, I have a Redragon gaming mouse. It works great. Then, I install the software via the disk that it came with it. Once the software is done installing, its lights go off, and the mouse is unresponsive. When I uninstall the software, it works great again. Ironic, it’s incompatible with its own software.

I have tried everything I can think of. I have switched USB ports, I have restarted my PC, I have even booted into safe mode. Still no luck.

Thanks, if you know why this could be happening, please tell me!



Submitted February 03, 2018 at 07:52AM by Deathbrand7King http://ift.tt/2EzFUGP via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment