Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Best Cloud Storage?

So....I’m on a fairly limited budget and have a ton of files on an external drive that are currently not backed up. I’m in the process of backing up smaller files to the cloud - all of my pictures will be stored on either OneDrive or iCloud. That being said, I have a massive video collection (about 4TB currently) that make up my home media server that I want backup copies of in case of drive failure or environmental issues (I live in an apartment building). Is there an affordable option out there for backup? I looked up Carbonite, and because I would be using an external drive, the yearly subscription is almost $300. I simply can’t afford that. Once you get over 2TB, the prices skyrocket.



Submitted August 29, 2018 at 12:08PM by apark2005 https://ift.tt/2MZQMEs via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment