Tuesday, February 12, 2019

ACER - NO BOOTABLE DISK FOUND HELP

In need of help/what my options are... the computer is just only a year old and cost me nearly 1.1k.... On top of this, my midterms are next week & I make music as a hobby.. I've lost so much money in ' drum kits, samples' and days of hard/creative work. This is very saddening

I googled how to fix this and all were saying to press the F2 key, the delete key and going into the system bios.. However, that's not working and it's not letting me do that. I can turn it on and all that comes up is a black screen followed by the no bootable disk message

Yesterday I made the mistake of downloading a dolphin emulator to give it a try. at the time my computer logged out, I was simply streaming a show from an actual safe source, on top of having a couple chrome tabs opened.. I don't think this should have happened for the specs of an acer swift 3 and the circumstances

I'm not an expert, I need to know what I can do.. I can't afford going to a repair shop or buying any expensive pieces because I can't even afford groceries atm

Is it totally fucked or is there something that can be done?



Submitted February 12, 2019 at 07:30PM by con_47 http://bit.ly/2GnDjn9 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment