Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Huawei Phone came in mail today, should I send it back?

Hey guys!

Not sure this is the right subreddit for stuff like this, but there's a really tough decision to make here for me. So basically, I ordered the Huawei P30 Pro last Saturday (just a couple hours before the ban), and it came in the mail today.

For a period of 14 days I have the option to send it back to the company I bought it from. I really love Huawei phone and I want to keep it, but for 1000$ it's quite the investment and I'm not sure I want to commit to it.

So, would you send it back? Or do you believe the phone will be just fine/ China and America will resolve the situation?

Thanks in advance.



Submitted May 23, 2019 at 01:54AM by SpicyHotChips http://bit.ly/2EsCZAK via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment