Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Help, need to recover data from an iPhone.

My girlfriend completely demolished her phone, digitizer and LCD, phone is toast. It still powers on but we cannot unlock it nor do anything with it. I need to get pictures off it but I cannot get our computers to recognize or pick up the phone since I cannot hit the "trust this device" prompt on the phone it's self. Is there a peice of software that can bypass this step or anything I can do? I plan on going to Verizon and seeing what they can do but my girlfriend will be distraught. They are not backed up to icloud as her icloud is full. So the only way to get them is through this phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated



Submitted August 22, 2019 at 10:10AM by lucifersenvy https://ift.tt/33QeQPO via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment