Wednesday, August 14, 2019

HELP PLEASE

Okay, so i jailbroke my iPhone SE using the unc0ver jailbreaking app. The app forbids you to update the phone since the jailbreak only works on a certain OS. I forgot after awhile and earlier today i hopped on my PC and went into iTunes and tried to software update my iPhone SE. Me forgetting Cydia was on the phone still and other junk probably in the files from the jailbreak, it made the phone have an error mid update and now my phone when i open it, will show the Apple logo the it will go away and it'll go to a black screen thats lit up(meaning the phone isnt off or shut down). Ive tried all button shortcuts and recovering it in iTunes but it has an error every time. Any ideas? I need my phone for high school and I'm unable to go to a store nearby. If i can get help by tonight ill put you in a special place in my heart. I think this is called a "boot-loop" but im not too sure. it wont respond ot open correctly. Its just glitched and im stressed because I need to do homework. Thank you<3.



Submitted August 15, 2019 at 08:00AM by CalebBurkey https://ift.tt/31G8xfS via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment