Friday, October 25, 2019

Help me please

So I got a new used phone (new for me but the phone is used) I have it set up and I put a password on it, but haven't used it really at all because i can just use the thumbprint for everything, and because I'm a dumbass i have forgotten my password and "Touch ID requires my password after iPhone restarts." I cannot get into my phone and have been locked out twice. There isn't anything important on there because I just got it, so I feel like the best option is to do a full reset but idk how to do that. I know you do it through iTunes but I do not have a macbook, however the pc i have does have itunes on it. Can anyone who knows anything about tech help me out, with some simple steps telling me how to factory reset? the sooner the better, thanks :)



Submitted October 26, 2019 at 09:46AM by deportcanadiangeese https://ift.tt/341K99v via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment