Thursday, January 23, 2020

Homebrewing an ipod

I'm looking for a cheap alternative to having an iPod as I want to remove myself from the apple family. I've been looking at alternate mp3 players but I haven't found one I like yet. I was recommended to buy a cheap phone from like Walmart and "Homebrew" it to just be a music player.

Any suggestions?

Requirements are:

-Large capacity (external memory is a possibility) -Cheap (like prefer under $100 for the actual device, especially if I have to buy an SD card) -Prefer C-type charger cable (I already use them for my phone so the extra expense is not a deal breaker but makes it less desirable)

I'm pretty simple with my specs.



Submitted January 24, 2020 at 12:20PM by JaneMaxter https://ift.tt/2vjOOaT via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment