Thursday, May 21, 2020

Problematic Hotmail!

A few years ago, and when I say few I mean like 8 years ago; and I’m almost 24... - I had a hotmail account which was connected to my Facebook (which I still used), Twitter (that I stopped using back then) and some random things like askfm (needless to say, I stopped using after a few months of initially using). For some reason, I never went back to that hotmail, till recently I got logged out of my Facebook. I can’t seem to change my Facebook password, delete my old Twitter or any of the bizarre things I once created accounts with under this Hotmail. I can’t access this Hotmail account anymore - and believe me I have tried everything. I can figure out the Facebook issue since it is connected to my phone number (of a country I’m not currently in) so hopefully whenever I go back, I can figure it out. But how do I delete this Twitter account and other things? How do I get access to this Hotmail.. I’m applying for job interviews and I’m a writer, so I like to have my name under google search seen crisp and clear, but it’s quite problematic with all my past gems (and I mean ugly school teens with braces and no goals in life stuff). It would mean a lot if someone could help! Please feel free to shoot ideas or ask for more deets!



Submitted May 22, 2020 at 06:17AM by manizehmkarim https://ift.tt/2Tu7T3o via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment