Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Projector vs TV.

First time ever visiting this sub so tell me if this is the wrong place to post this and I’ll remove it.

I’ve had a Benq Projector (don’t know the exact make) for roughly about 4 years now (I have it in my bedroom) I use it for mainly playing my PlayStation and watching YouTube, Amazon prime through my fire tv stick. it’s worked perfectly and I’ve had pretty much no problems at all with it and it still runs good. There isn’t any specific reasoning but for the last few months I’ve on and off been really thinking about switching back to a TV.

Do you think it would be pointless me switch back? What do you think I should do? Any advice at all would help



Submitted October 08, 2020 at 10:22AM by Char_97 https://ift.tt/30Jd9nq via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment