Tuesday, May 16, 2017

YouTube Question

I bought an iPhone 6s from someone, and while watch YouTube today a small bar popped up at the top of the screen with "Suggested Video: Foot Fetish somethingorother". I know YouTube shows recommended videos, but I've NEVER had a banner style one show up while watching a video. It's not signed into an account, and since my child uses YouTube on my phone I'm just wondering if this is an actual YouTube feature or possible a virus/other app (I'm still sorting through the ones on the phone). It wasn't a banner from the phone that drops down from the top of the screen, but was a simple box that appeared towards the top of the YouTube screen.



Submitted May 17, 2017 at 09:25AM by itsjustmeee123 http://ift.tt/2roR1dI via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment