Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Help me choose my next phone please

So next month I'll be getting a new phone and for the past 2 years I've been an Android fanboy with my S7 Edge shunning all iPhone's and talking about all the bad things that come with them, and I'm asking your help to choose my next phone. Instinctively I was going to get another Android like the Google Pixel 2 or the Galaxy S8, but I had the idea run through my mind that it may not be a bad idea to get an iPhone. I thought this because my last iPhone was the 4 and I figured maybe I should at least have one before I talk about how bad they are and I already have a fully functional S7 Edge. I leave you with this question, should I stick to my Android phones because of how much I already know I love them, or take a risk by getting an iPhone to have the best of both worlds?



Submitted January 04, 2018 at 09:18AM by Gooja http://ift.tt/2E2h40G via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment