Saturday, January 13, 2018

Micro usb cables constantly breaking

Hi everyone, I'm constantly breaking micro USB cables. I have a Moto X style (2015) and the only "reliable" charger that I had was the original one. Once it broke, I had to buy more than 6 cables in about one year of usage. I bought a portable turbo charger and the cables that came with it only lasted for one week.

I normally left my phone charging, without using it or moving the cable. I remove them correctly (not pulling the cable itself) and noticed that every cable (including the original one) doesn't fit properly.

I bought cheap and original ones (Moto, Sony, etc) and neither of them seems to last at all. I read in another posts that they tend to break easily and found some alternatives (fix it with bobby pins, moving the cable in different angles, etc) but finally they don't charge at all.

The only two ideas I had is using a magnetic cable adapter or adapting the phone for wireless charging. Taking into account that this two methods doesn't need constant plugin directly to the phone port, I suppose that the connector on the cable won't worn out rapidly as is happening. I would like to know if this two methods would solve this issue.

My phone has 3 years of usage and it's the only problem I have encountered. I've read and tried a lot of solutions, but they finally won't last. Also, I don't want the phone port to break because of these "solutions" and can't buy a new phone in about a year or so.

Any help or ideas would be welcomed. Thanks a lot for reading!



Submitted January 14, 2018 at 04:28AM by chunigaido http://ift.tt/2D06CqD via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment