Friday, March 9, 2018

looking into getting into programming/web development

not completely sure if I'm posting this in the correct subreddit, if so excuse me. however I am looking into getting into a tech/computer related field. I'm a construction worker currently looking to get into a new line of work and tech and pcs always fascinated me. I think programming and coding would be a great fit for me but I don't have any real experience and not sure where to begin. with that being said can anyone recommend a good starting point? I'm aware of codecademy/treehouse/udemy/coursea/code.org etc but between all those I still am not sure where a true begginer should start.



Submitted March 10, 2018 at 06:44AM by mostknownedunkown http://ift.tt/2FHlSgq via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment