Wednesday, July 25, 2018

[Feedback] A database of 40k+ investors to raise your seed round 💰

I have worked developing a startup for a few years so far. We run a fintech company that requires quite a lot of capital and we always needed to rely on investors to support our business. When I started looking for investors, I found that finding angel investors and venture capitalists was extremely time consuming and hard. I would spend about 10 days to find 500 emails of VCs and Angels and manually put them one by one on my excel spreadsheet. After doing it for a while, I understood that there must be so many people out there who are having similar issues. So we created Investor Hunt - a database of 40k+ investors which will save you hundreds of hours of research on AngelList, Crunchbase, and LinkedIn trying to find the right investors and their emails. Check us out and let us know what you think. 🚀

https://investorhunt.co/



Submitted July 26, 2018 at 04:31AM by educated_panda https://ift.tt/2uQQIN1 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment