Friday, August 10, 2018

I need some help with my audio

So I bought these JBL headphones not so long ago after severely damaging my wired ones. After I connected it to my pc I started using it to listen to music watch vids etc. and it was working great. However, recently I noticed that it starts having issues when I try to use the mic. Whenever I join a call on discord or in-game any audio that was happening prior to joining the call immediately cuts off. After that, I can't hear anything at all. I've been told that others can hear me perfectly fine, it's just that I can't hear anything. I've been trying to figure it out with my audio settings, and I've come to the conclusion that my pc can't go from handsfree to stereo. Whenever I'm listening to audio it's set to JBL stereo and whenever I begin to use the mic it switches to handsfree. I thought that maybe if I used handsfree for both it would work, alas it's not even an option to play audio with handsfree. I've tried the same headphones with my phone and iPad and have been able to use it in calls perfectly fine so the problem is clearly with my pc. I run windows 10 on an HP envy if that helps at all. Is it any way possible for me to use these headphones to play audio and to speak at the same time? Any help is much appreciated!



Submitted August 11, 2018 at 12:54AM by LegendRebel https://ift.tt/2OrwYa3 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment