Sunday, October 7, 2018

Friend Thinks Android is Trash

Hi, I've recently switched from and iPhone 6 I've been using for 3 or 4 years, and I just switched to a Samsung Note 9. My friend is "phone-shaming" me per-say. I don't understand where his hatred comes from.

For me this is a good change, I get: A cheaper phone. A better camera than I had, albeit worse than the iPhone X. Expandable storage, more customization, and the ability to play emulators and download apps that are not on the PlayStore

He claims that all his androids (which were hand-me-downs btw) were laggy and all around awful. Apps would shut down etc etc. I just think because they were cheap. However, I do have to say that he did bring up a good point when he said that Apple was more uniform and sleek looking. All in all I just think its because he has yet to try a premium android.

What are your opinions on the matter?



Submitted October 08, 2018 at 08:22AM by turtlesandmemes https://ift.tt/2zWA69J via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment