Sunday, October 7, 2018

What laptop or tablet should I buy?

I just got a refund from Dell for my £1800 Dell XPS 15 9570. As nice as it was to have an i7 laptop with a 4K display and GTX 1080, 16gb RAM etc. I just don't think the laptop warranted the price tag.

So basically instead of just buying a standard shitty laptop, with a budget of around £600, what device would you recommend?

I want at least a 1920x1080 display, 8GB of RAM, a decent i5. I'll use it for storing files and photos. For editing photography shots in Photoshop (so will require some decent speed) and web browsing. No gaming or anything hugely intensive. I would be open to one of those tablets that have windows on them as long as it's not dog shit. Any recommendations?

Hell, I'll go pre-owned if it's in good condition. I don't want a PC. I would prefer either a 13 inch laptop or a tablet for easily portability!



Submitted October 08, 2018 at 05:06AM by TheDeathlyDumbledork https://ift.tt/2E2Exne via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment