Thursday, December 13, 2018

So, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a whopping total of 5 camera's on it... Yet, if I wanted to get into taking picture's I'd probably just buy a DSLR or something. So this begs the question... Why?

Just like the title says? Why are we doing this? I have an iPhone 7 and possibly going to upgrade in the new year. Would I like a new slim bezel display? Hell yeah!
Do I want better quality picture's of cat's to send my buddies? Hell. Yeah.
Do I want that so bad, I would pay the premium to have 5 camera's on a device I currently use, at max, an hour a day?
I understand that, at that point I'm not their target audience, but it's technological trend right now, to just play top trumps with camera's and I think it sucks balls.
When it was all about dual cores, quad cores, octa cores and just getting the numbers higher and higher it benefited everyone, we just got better, faster, more efficient devices and I know that they will have put some serious power in this new phone ( although not too much *cough Note 7 cough* ) I just can't help but think we're going the wrong way about it. We know that getting a proper camera will do a better job and could cost me as low as 200 bucks and I can get myself a pretty snappy android for about 200-300 OR, I can pay the 1XXX that this is gonna cost for 5 fuckin... wait a minute... that's actually a decent deal...



Submitted December 13, 2018 at 06:35PM by _Meds_ https://ift.tt/2zY41Om via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment