Friday, April 12, 2019

First world problem advice

Not sure if this is the right place to post my woes, but if it isnt please tell me where!

I have an ipad i use fir my studies, works great love it. I also have a macbook i used to use all the time fir general use, however recently i got myself a desktop which has become my main hub, gaming and workplace, leaving the ipad to when i go to the library. But now my macbook is just laying around gathering dust and i have no real use for it. Selling it isnt really an option because its somewhat new (long story) ans selling it would just not give me back the value its worth.

So my question is, for people that have the whole thing (desktop, laptop and tablet) what do people use your laptop to differentiate it and still feel useful and relevant?



Submitted April 12, 2019 at 11:35PM by mowg94 http://bit.ly/2Uye5da via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment