Saturday, October 19, 2019

RCS is arriving to the Masses

So a few of my friends and including myself in the past 48hrs have noticed that now we can see if a recipient of a text message has read a message and also is typing one(and vice versa). My friends recently received an update on there Samsung devices then the feature was enabled. I am currently using a Pixel device and works wonderfully when texting there Samsung like devices. I am sure this also dependent on your provider which theirs is Fido/Rogers(Canada) to enable this. Also, on the manufacturers to release the update for your smartphones can use this feature. Anyway, it's good to see a long awaited feature for me personally make it to non-pixel devices. Anyone else noticed this change?

Regards,

@trueray17



Submitted October 20, 2019 at 04:02AM by Trueray17 https://ift.tt/2oWd53V via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment