Sunday, October 13, 2019

Suggestions for Live-Streaming from a Church

Hello all,

I’m trying to get some ideas for setting up a more legit way of live-streaming Masses at my church for those who are home bound. Currently we use a Facebook Live via my iPhone. I’m looking for a more permanent scenario that other people would be able to work as well. My thoughts were:

  1. Using 1080p or 4K IP security cameras for the video feed that then can be accessed from anywhere.
  2. Some type of audio encoder that can be connected to the microphone system we have in the church itself. I’ve read about audio IP, similar to IP cameras, to have the same approach for the audio.
  3. IP cameras/audio plugged into WiFi router in church basement.
  4. Live-streamer/OBS installed on a desktop in the church basement.
  5. Using Remote Desktop to access the computer from someone live-streaming the mass from home.

Does this sound too far off? Any additional ideas or suggestions especially for encoding the audio?

Thanks so much!



Submitted October 14, 2019 at 04:24AM by M_Schirminator https://ift.tt/2VFmMiY via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment