Friday, November 8, 2019

Apple forcing me to update my iPhone?

I don't know if this belongs on this subreddit but here it is

So I was watching youtube on my phone while cooking my dinner and my phone ran out. Naturally I go and put it on charge, the issue now starts here is it goes to the start up screen that shows the apple logo and won't go off of that screen. I havent updated my phone to the latest update but its the version before the latest and it keeps asking me to update. This is the first time this has happened and before now my phone has been running absolutely fine. I googled how to fix this problem and it basically says I need to plug it into my laptop and update it, I feel like this problem was caused by apple to get me to update version but I know this is all a bit of a conspiracy but I don't get why this probelm happened.



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 10:32AM by Zac6060 https://ift.tt/2WXMPCN via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment