Sunday, November 17, 2019

Two Identical TVs One remote problem

I’ve seen some older posts similar but at the rate technology grows, maybe there is a new solution. So I’m in the process of finishing my basement and my big plan was two identical TVs side by side. (Because football and video games. Or video games and more video games etc.) Same exact models. Problem is, I didn’t think about the issue with the remotes not being tied to each TV individually. They will each control each other.

I’ve heard of the Harmony remotes but not trying to spend a lot.

Are there any less expensive, more affordable options? The TVs have to be exactly the same if they are to be next to each other because OCD.

Thanks in advance



Submitted November 18, 2019 at 06:41AM by vbosch89 https://ift.tt/37eumGK via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment