Sunday, January 12, 2020

Best Custom Alarm Clock?

I'm looking for the following features in my bedside alarm clock for a decade now and have never had any luck. Willing to pay any price

First I don't want to just use my phone because sometimes I forget to bring it to bed so I want a dedicated bedside alarm clock that won't be moved.

Mandatory features are that it needs to be chargeable or battery backup so if power goes out it will still go off and I need to be able to turn off all LED lights on it.

Optional features I would like:

Syncs to my wifi home desktop for music, can be loaded with music, or syncs to my phone

Ability to set an alarm for Monday through Thursday only

Low LED light only when alarm goes off

Thunderstorm or falling rain track



Submitted January 13, 2020 at 08:41AM by djvam https://ift.tt/2RaJLRj via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment