Saturday, January 11, 2020

How to use virtual desk top on two screens?

I am currently interning for a company, and we use a virtual desktop software so that employees have the ability to work from anywhere as long as they have WiFi.

I have the software on my laptop, and it works fine. When I am using the laptop normally, I can use the laptop and the monitor I have connected to it just fine. However, when I run the virtual desktop, I can only see it on my laptop, and the monitor I have displays the laptop screen without the virtual desktop. I am using a HDMI to VGI connection cable from my laptop to my monitor.

Any ideas on how I could fix this? I really need both screens to be able to work efficiently.



Submitted January 11, 2020 at 10:02PM by bank_slemes https://ift.tt/2sfP7lX via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment