Sunday, January 5, 2020

I need help with my phone

My samsung S8+ fell inside water and for some strange reason the display broke. I know the whole phone works since I have samsung dex and have performed multiple tasks like lowering the volume, locking it, using both cameras, the microphone, etc. It seems to be completely intact except for the display, I went to samsung and told them about my problem, for some strange reason when making the anlysis of the phone they told me everything would be erased. I decided that I wanted to make a backup for the whole phone as if using smartswitch (which basically changes your phone exactly as it is to another phone) this has proved to be problematic when making a backup though(since I cant use my screen). I backked up my photos in a USB pretty easy to do that. I already backked up my whatsapp. Using any hardrive or cloud is there any way to backup the whole phone including apps, app data, phone layout, etc? Any solutions?



Submitted January 06, 2020 at 06:48AM by lordkkmolida https://ift.tt/2SUTtK1 via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment