Saturday, January 18, 2020

Interview strategy for experienced tech candidates

Hi Redditors,

I had a question regarding interviewing and evaluating offers while working a full time job. When I was interviewing close to graduation, I could afford to take multiple interviews in a week. The result of that was that when the offers came through, I had multiple offers at the same time, and thus could negotiate and evaluate my offers. Once I started working, this equation changed. I can no longer afford to take multiple interviews in a week, and the result is once I get an offer and they give me a limited time to accept/reject, I don't have other offers to negotiate with or evaluate. How does one go about interviewing in this scenario so that one has multiple offers in hand?

Looking for advice from the Reddit community. Thanks in advance.



Submitted January 19, 2020 at 12:15AM by 99cents2much https://ift.tt/2Rtxesv via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment