Thursday, January 9, 2020

Looking for a tablet for college that won't brake the bank

I've been looking for a tablet for collage, not so much for taking notes with a keyboard but to use it to read PDFs and make notations on in. Plus the occasional movie watching. So I don't need anything to powerful, I've done a little research and landed on the Microsoft Surface Go or the iPad Mini 5 (2019).

They are pretty similar, compact size, same store, same stylus support, the only thing that I'm not sure about is the fact that I'm not in the apple eco system, haven't own anything apple related since the iPhone 4s and I'm pretty afraid of Apple's "restrictions" like maybe I won't be able to open a certain PDF file or play and MKV movie. But I've been told that they have the hole tablet thing pretty much figured out unlike Android tablets.

Open to any other model suggestions but I haven't found anything on that price range with similar specs.

Edit: The fact that the surface pencil seems to be around $20 rather than the $100 of the apple pencil is a big plus



Submitted January 10, 2020 at 05:53AM by arian_ezequiel https://ift.tt/2R57BxF via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment