Saturday, January 4, 2020

Which Tech company is spying on me?

I’m sort of piggybacking off the person who posted the article about google on here, but I came initially to ask this. I was playing Hitman (Xbox) recently and was doing a mission in the Maldives, so a friend and I started talking about the Maldives while I was playing. I’ve never mentioned or googled or looked up the Maldives, I never even spoke about them before that game mission..... But later that night I got a bunch of advertisements on webpages for.... The Maldives.

Way too weird to be a coincidence, and really F**** creepy. I’m actually freaked out to talk to people near my phone now when discussing private matters, like I feel like someone is always listening now.



Submitted January 05, 2020 at 02:37AM by CumularLimit https://ift.tt/2QO2nGy via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment