Saturday, February 15, 2020

Blue screen :(

Okay i need some help as I tried everything possible but nothing seems to be working in my favour.. I had problems with my WiFi and I read somewhere it would be a good idea to uninstall the device and reinstall it. So I did that everything was okay. After I reinstalled it I decided to restart my laptop. When I turned it back on I got the blue screen saying “your pc ran into a problem” bad_system_config_info..and so here I am 1 day later I tried everything that I could possibly do (fixing the windows registry with comes back with a access denied) fix boot configuration also comes back with nothing but a text that says what commands are available.. bcdedit commands also come back with some errors...system restore doesn’t work as well all my restore points are for some reason not available even tho I see them when I click on restore. I have a bootable usb with windows and this is my last chance but here is my question. What can I do to save my files? I just have a C: drive ( I know it’s ridiculous to just have one drive I know) I know that after this the C: will format and everything will vanish but is there something I can do :/ I know I can take the harddrive out and put it on a healthy machine to restore the files.. but The two little screws got striped and I can’t get em out without breaking the plastic so I’m fucked either way but just wanted to see if there is some other alternative that I haven’t tried. Thanks in advance



Submitted February 15, 2020 at 03:24PM by Navaroz https://ift.tt/2wjVrdO via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment