Wednesday, April 29, 2020

How quickly will 5g render phones that don't support it irrelevant?

I don't know if this is the right sub for this question, so if it's not, please point me in the right direction.

My question is mostly driven by my interest in the new iPhone SE. I know that one of the big draws to the phone is the guaranteed 5 years of updates. However, I also know that the phone doesn't support the new 5G networks. So, basically what I'm wondering is, will that 5 years of updates even matter, because the phone might be rendered obsolete in 3 years because it can't connect to 5G? Or, is that concern much farther off? This question can also be more general and apply to android and any other phones as well, if that's what the sub requires.



Submitted April 30, 2020 at 12:10AM by Blitzerrr3 https://ift.tt/2VMRzfy via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment