Thursday, May 7, 2020

Tech help please

Ok so I'll try to keep this short and clear if I can. I am looking for a desktop, I'll buy monitor and other things seperate, but the desktop I want needs to run clip studio without crashing and it looks like a gaming desktop is the way to go, but I'm terrible at figuring out what processors and graphics card are best. I was looking on Ebay and found a few options and price categories that interest me. However they keep saying bare bones. Does that mean that I have to add more stuff to make it work or is it like a base model that I don't have to upgrade. Not sure how to link stuff but I did copy the listing description. Help is appreciated.

BAREBONES GAMING DESKTOP MM7.68.665 AMD A6-9500 3.5GHz ASRock A320M-HDV

Is this a good buy?



Submitted May 07, 2020 at 01:29PM by AzarinNightshade https://ift.tt/2YNiQ3D via TikTokTikk

No comments:

Post a Comment